Office 365 Migration
JNR Networks has begun migrating all Office applications to Office 365. The ins and outs of using Office 365 applications do not change much from what you are used to with your old Office applications, but adds in useful features that allow for better and easier access to files, allows for an AutoSave feature on Word and Excel, and more!When we apply the updates to your system, there are a few set up items that need to happen, and we have detailed a step-by-step process below to help make this as smooth a migration as possible.
When you first log in to your computer on the day of the migration, please follow these steps:
- Click on the search bar of your desktop on the bottom left-hand side.
- In the search bar, type “Office” without the quotation marks.
- Locate Outlook then right click on it, and select “Pin to taskbar.”
- Repeat the above steps for Word and Excel to pin them to the taskbar.
- Enter your email address and click “Connect.”
- You may be prompted to enter your password. Enter the password you use to log into your computer, then click “Sign in.”
- When prompted to “Allow company to manage my device,” leave the box checked and click “Ok.”
- You should see a screen that says, “Account Successfully Added.”
- Uncheck “Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too,” and click “Done.”
Should you run into any issues while going through this set up, the fastest way to get support is to submit a ticket to Support@jnrnet.com and we will be happy to assist.
If you are logged out of your email, and you cannot access email through https://www.outlook.com/ or your mobile device, you can also reach us by phone at 520-495-2334, option #2.
The JNR Networks Team