Forward Extension to Mobile Device using the Twinning Feature
The twinning feature allows a user to program their extension so that incoming calls on their desk phone will simultaneously ring on another phone number, typically a mobile or PSTN number.
- To enable Twinning Feature:
- Login to user web portal.
- The user web portal can be found by navigating to https://pbx.yourdomain.com/voice
- Enter your Extension number followed by your Voicemail PIN number
- Navigate to “Preferences” on the left side menu.
- Under preferences scroll down to the “Twinning Setting” section.
- Setting: Set the mode to “Simple”
- Number: Enter the number you wish the extension to ring at.
- Select “Apply” at the bottom of the page.